The CeFT® is a level-up designation, and as such only individuals who hold a CFP®, CIMA®, CFA®, or CPA/PFS designation can sit for certification. There are two parts to the program:
Part One: Core Training discussed on the previous page.
Part Two: One-Day Certification Exam
One-Day Certification Exam
The Certification Exam is currently held twice a year. This event evaluates the skill of the candidate in the application of Financial Transitionist® tools and protocols through role-playing/oral exam, written case essays, structured response, multiple-choice testing (5 hr., closed book, and proctored). Essentially, we are looking for participants to have learned the Core materials and reached competence with using them as well as competence in explaining what they are do, why they do it, and how it is unique.
Included in the cost of the exam ($890) is a Prep Course consisting of three prep calls. A (virtual) practice exam is available for $150.
In order to sit for certification, candidates must:
- Adhere to the Code of Ethics for Financial Transitionists®.
- Be in good standing with the governing board of their primary designation.
- Successfully complete the 12-Month Core Training.
- Submit all Client Experiences, including the Written Case.
- Demonstrate a base level of competency using the materials by actively participating in the Experience Calls.
- Make use of two coaching calls.
Fill in the form below and you will receive a link to download Susan Bradley’s tips: Four Ways to Serve Clients in Transition [zoho_form_download] Next up: Continuing Education Requirements
Fill in the form below and you will receive a link to download Susan Bradley’s tips: Four Ways to Serve Clients in Transition
Next up: Continuing Education Requirements